After hitting the gym at half six in the morning, and heading straight to college after that, I like to try and keep my strength up and my immune system strong. There’s nothing I love more than raw fruits and vegetables. After eating a serving of them, I always feel like my body is thanking me – with a portion of extra energy! And when you throw in a handful of nuts, it will really be chuffed!
- 1 carrot – any kind will do, but I like to mix it up with some rainbow carrots. Half and half. 🙂
- 1/2 of a pepper, thinly sliced
- A few chunks of pineapple
- 1 medium-sized tomato, sliced
- 1/4 of a large courgette, sliced
- A handful of any nuts
Throw the raw fruit and veg into an airtight container, and place the nuts in a separate one. I purchased one which has two sections – one small and one large. It also has a knife and fork which stick in the lid, making it really handy, as I’m not likely to be without a knife and fork after my early morning rush.